17 February 2008

A year ago this weekend, Diann and Bill celebrated a major anniversary. They came to Sydney for the weekend and John and I were able to join them. We had such an excellent time - lunch at Darling Harbour followed by harbour cruise then dinner at Doyle's on Circular Quay. We stayed at a hotel overlooking Darling Harbour.

The next day was spent at The Rocks Markets, a bit of shopping and hanging around Circular Quay. Was a fabulous weekend.

Look at the surprise that arrived at my work on Valentines Day. Think I blushed as red as the roses. How spoilt did I feel? John is becoming more romantic in his old age.

Spent some time of today stitching more on Ruth's Quilt blocks - will post a picture when I've done a few. They are lovely to stitch and I'm looking forward to putting the a few rows together.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lucky girl.........

Sarah said...

I didnt get anything for V-Day!! Dennis said he got Sophie for me LOL
Sarah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...