10 April 2008

More Shopping

This package of lovely fabrics arrived today from Some Art Fabrics. I bought these for a "Travel Quilt" for my daughter-in-law Peta. They are all from a range called "Woodstock" and I think she'll really like them. The fabric on the left is also for the quilt backing.

I'm waiting for Elizabeth to decide which fabrics she would like for her quilt - she's narrowed the choice down to Amy Butler. Maybe I'll find out when I see her on the weekend.

I need to find time to practise on my quilting frame (The Doover) and I'm sure these Travel Quilts will be excellent quilts to put on the frame.

Another weekend coming up - yahoo - I'm taking Mum to see the Princess Diana exhibition at the PowerHouse Museum and Elizabeth is tagging along.

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lynda love the fabrics....so bright and happy...Have a great time at the exhibition...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...