11 May 2008

How to have an Excellent Birthday

All this happened yesterday:

1. Early morning visit from brother who is here from Queensland for the weekend. Lots of phone calls and text messages.

2. Lunch with The School Girls - Lynell, Denise and Gail.

3. Flowers from John delivered to the house while out at lunch.







4. Flowers from Peta (florist daughter-in-law).







5. Dinner in Sydney with John, our children and Mum.






6. Presents, presents and more presents - I think the older I am the more presents I receive.

Followed the next day by Mothers' Day with my Mum and John's Mum.

To quote my friend Peg: "I am blessed". Happy Mothers' Day.

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lynda, Happy Birthday to you....I now raise my glass to your....three cheers....
Wow, you were out right spoilt....what a fantastic day..ah to be loved, it is the best feeling in the world.....Happy Mothers day to you as well....and we are "blessed" ....

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy Birthday Lynda........looks like a wonderful day......

alda said...

oh, it was your Birthday???!!
HAppy birthday to you!!!!
a little bit too late but I saw you had a wonderful day!!!
alda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...