16 May 2008

The stitching on the last two "Sweet Pea's Quilt" blocks is finished and, with a bit of luck I might have time to stitch the whole top together this weekend. My brother, the expectant grand-dad, is here for a surprise visit. If I'd know earlier, I could have had a mental health day today to put the quilt together. Can now start stitching the pink version.


The on-line stitching group I belong to had a Cinderberry Stitches swap. I made "Spring Medley" wallhanging as a cushion for my partner.

I hope the Narromine Club Quilt girls have a wonderful weekend away at their retreat.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Well Done on finishing the stitching of Sweet Pea! Looking forward to seeing the pink develop too!! Cathyxx

Anonymous said...

Your Sweet Pea quilt is so colourful and they all go together stunningly...well done

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

We are back and we had the best time, thanks so much for the mention on your post.....the cushion you have made for your swap partner is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing the finished product of Sweet Pea..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...