05 February 2009

No photos to show today. Was going great guns with Sharon's Roses then last Wednesday the hoop arm of the embroidery machine became loose. John took the machine in for repair on Thursday and it was ready for pick up on Friday but I couldn't collect it until Monday as our car was having a few bits and pieces fixed for rego.

Sharon, Gary, John and I went to Berrima on Saturday to see the "Airing of the Quilts" at Berrima Patchwork - the class projects for the coming year as well as students' quilts from last year were on display and all fabric was reduced 20%. I showed great restraint and only bought 4 x 20cm strips of fabric for one of the quilts I would like to start this year. Tuesday was Sharon's birthday and we joined her family for dinner in Shellharbour - was a lovely evening. I'm so glad I hadn't been relying on finishing the quilt for Tuesday.

Embroidery machine is working well - embroidered a design on a tea-towel last night to test it out - so might do some more on Sharon's Roses tonight.

Stitching away on Vintage Valentine some lunchtimes and "My Garden Angel" at home - now up to the little garden in the centre of the table topper. I'm hoping to do some more of Prim Olde Santa on the weekend - it's time he was finished, but that might depend on the weather (we are expecting a few very hot days).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...