08 June 2009

Long Weekend

I have left some space in my suitcase to pack some clothes.

When I come back I'll start a new "Sweet Pea's Quilt" - Jenni's boyfriend, Ian, is going to become an uncle - the baby girl is due in October. Ian said his sister would prefer bright colours rather than pretty pinks so quite a few of these fabrics will be in the quilt.
. Pretty quiet weekend here. Friends came over for dinner on Saturday night, our nephew and great nephew visited yesterday (such a happy, lovely little guy) and today I seem to have spent most of the day faffing around not achieving very much - lovely way to spend a day.

Quilt Show = 2 sleeps
Queensland = 3 sleeps.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Clothes.....who needs 'em!! LOL....you seem to have the essentials packed! Hope you have a great time away....are you taking an extra suitcase for your purchases from the quilt show? Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Cathy said...

Hi Lynda, Don't you love that word...faffing...I tend to do that a lot of late. ENJOY the Quilt Fair and Queensland!! Cathyxx

Sarah said...

Have a great time Lynda! I look forward to all your show and tell when you return home
x Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...