10 December 2009

What's in the parcel?

Present all wrapped for the wedding on Saturday.

The Scrappy Spiderweb Quilt.  I haven't been able to get a good photo - it's been very overcast here the last few days and so the colour in the photos is not correct.  The quilt and backing are very bright and fresh looking.



The photo in this post is a better indication of the colours.  I found the Scrappy Spiderwebs pattern on crazy mom quilts' blog.  I believe the pattern originally came from Quiltville.

All the fabrics for the quilt top are from my stash/scrap box, the ballon/streamer fabrics used for the backing were purchased for a quillow a few years ago and the only fabric I needed to buy was some more black/white stripe to finish off the last little bit of binding (that involved an emergency phonecall to a friend in Queensland to go shopping for me).  The quilt measures 74" x 84".

5 comments:

Teresa said...

The quilt is wonderful Lynda.. they are going to love it..

Maria said...

Your Spider Web Quilt is gorgeous and I am sure the couple will love it.

Will send you a photo of the one I did and see how different they are.

Mary Ann said...

Oh, Lynda, what a gorgeous quilt!!
I'm sure that the bride and groom are going to just love it!!!

Helen said...

Wow that looks great, well done.

Helen

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is one big quilt Lynda you should be very proud of yourself, it is spectacular...enjoy the wedding...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...