01 May 2010

Calendar Girls

Last night Mum and I went to see Calendar Girls in Sydney.  We laughed so much and there were a few tears.  Jean Kittson as the down-trodden wife with the cheating husband was outstanding - her photo-shoot was the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Last Tail Feathers blocks are finished



and I've sewn the rows together and added the first border.  Log cabin border to go and I can start quilting.  Baby Tail Feathers is due in 10 days - here's hoping no early arrival.

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks great...one lucky baby!

Helen said...

You are going well and looks like you will be just in time for the bub. I was thinking of going to see Calender Girls but just haven't got around to booking tickets yet so after your report I must do it.

Helen

Yvette said...

Oh Lynda! It is adorable. I can't wait to see it finished.

Vicki said...

This baby is going to be well and truly spoilt. Looks great, Lynda.

Unknown said...

Glad you Enjoyed the show..I Imagine it would be Funny..
Gorgeous Blocks for the New Quilt.
cheers

Cathy said...

That quilt is going to be so adorable!!! I love the little birdies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...