08 June 2010

Horsing Around

In November last year I won this pattern from Melly & Me.

I bought this fabric from a local shop

Last weekend I finished making this

Later this week he will be delivered to my great-nephew.  I made 2 but Mum borrowed one to show her neighbour.  I should have taken a photo of them together beforehand - maybe tomorrow if he comes home before we leave.

I've caught up on blocks due this week/month:

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler - Diamond Friendship


Album 2


On-line group's BOM, Colorado Beauty chosen by Bec


No more machine sewing until I'm back from our road trip, which finishes next Wednesday at Darling Harbour Quilt Show.

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lynda now he is just so very cute....no doubt about it, you are just so talented....love the blocks, so when do you head off...

Anonymous said...

your hobby horse looks great, Melly & Me patterns are easy to follow, she does a wonderful job your blocks look yummy, are you doing the quilt in this range?

Vicki said...

Love the hobby horse, Lynda. Remember having lots of fun with one as a child myself. Might have to look into making one for GD to use when she is here.
Have a wonderful road trip!

Mary Ann said...

Oh, Lynda, what a sweet Hobby Horse!!!! I love it!!!

Yvette said...

You are so talented! Those horses are adorable!!!

Bec said...

The horse looks awesome! The pair together would look fantastic! How were they to make???
Your Dear Jane blocks are starting to pile up, they look great!

Roseanne said...

Lynda you have been very busy. I love all the thing you made good on you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...