11 September 2010

Bit of this, bit of that

On Tuesday night our little stitching group got together - it was Paula's birthday, so there was cake


and also some show and tell.  I didn't get a photo of Paula's finished quilt top - lots of heavy machinery and with bright sashings.  She's now quilting around the trucks and dozers.  Karen has finished a quilt that's been over 30 years in the making.


I haven't been doing much stitching/sewing the last 6 weeks or so, knitting seems to have taken over at home, but I've been stitching these little girls some lunchtimes (none of the colours are correct in this photo, but it gives the general idea).


The dolls are traced from the fabric I used to make Jenni's bag last month.

I've missed machine sewing, so last night put together the easiest quilt top ever (some large blocks with stripe borders) - had this afternoon off from the eisteddfod and added the last border.


I'll think about the quilting after the eisteddfod.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Its good to see you are doing a little bit of stitching but I know its a busy time for you, have missed seeing all your posts.

Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...