05 February 2012

Songs for Nobodies

Yesterday Mum and I went to Sydney for the day - first I had an appointment at the Chanel Makeup Studio in Myer.  I've never had my makeup done before so I wanted to have a trial run before The Big Day - no photos.  We met up with The Bride, her mother and aunt for lunch and a bit of shopping before going to the Opera House with Elizabeth and Jared (her best friend) to see this show:


Brilliant!  Stunning!

It was a beautiful day in Sydney - the harbour was sparkling and it's been just as beautiful here today.  So many people mowed their lawns today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

sounds like a perfect day Lynda...lawn mowers are like blow flies...they always seem to come out with the first fine day after rain!

Vicki said...

Wow, would love to see her show!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...