23 February 2013

Responsible Shopping

Some may find it difficult to believe but I don't own a sensible handbag for work. Barbara and I went to Sydney today to go shopping at my favourite shop and the perfect bag was waiting for me and half price.


I love the patent leather bows on the sides.


Another item on my shopping list (I am a list-maker from way back) was a pair of flat black shoes. Found just what I wanted in the same shop.


And just because they were so cute, I had to bring these shoes home too.


I love these shoes and they aren't ridiculously high.

We had a great day out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG I love those shoes - you know which ones. You have the best taste when it comes to bags and shoes. I want to go shopping with you again so bad!!!!! xx

De said...

ooohhh those super cute - non-work shoes need a "simply gorgeous shoe bag"!

Great purchases, glad you had a fun day! xoxo

Vicki said...

Nice work there, Lynda ;)

Anonymous said...

wow Lynda i love your buys especially your polka dot shoes.xx

Susan said...

Good to see some balance in your shopping......those non-work shoes are sooooo cute. Maybe you should organise a shopping trip for all of us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...