31 July 2013

Melbourne 1

Time passes so quickly - this time a week ago I was on a plane heading to Melbourne.

It was so lovely to spend some time with Helen, Jenny and Norreen.  Wednesday afternoon we followed the Chocolate Walk around the city but our first stop was l'uccello  - such a beautiful shop.

Helen - l'uccello's new concierge

I bought a large spool (maybe for a pincushion one day) and a birthday present for Jenni.


In the Block Arcade on our Chocolate Tour, we came across Hopetoun Tea Rooms - such beautiful cakes and goodies in the window and such a long queue each time we walked by.


 A bit of shopping from Thursday's road trip:

Patchwork Teahouse
Amitie

Friday we visited the Quilt show and I was able to meet up with some lovely blogging friends.

Fiona, Norreen, Me, Jenny, Helen, Shez, Sharon, Sylvia

Only bought a few things at the show


including this:


So looking forward to it being delivered.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I would love to visit Lucellos. Was it as wonderful as it seems in everyone's posts? Love your new chair, very snazzy.

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

What a lovely time you had, you have chosen some lovely gifts and patterns. That chair will make you sew much faster I think.

Happy days.
Bev.

Anonymous said...

lots of lovely buys there Lynda,looks like you all had lots of fun,and it was really nice that i got to meet you.xx

Lorraine said...

I must get back to Lucello - visited a couple of years ago but didn't have much time to spend there (probably a good thing for the credit card) Nice chair! Just the thing to buy at a quilt show....just as well they deliver - would have been fun getting it on the plane!

Cardygirl said...

Looks like lots of fun...love the chair!

Teresa said...

OMG I love that chair!!!! I was enjoying all the photos, especially the one of Helen at L'ucellos and then I saw the chair... I've forgotten everything else ha ha.. Do love all your goodies as well.

Leanne said...

Looks like you had a wonderful chair. Have fun zooming around on your new chair.

Yvette said...

How fun! I am so glad you had a wonderful holiday. I love your new chair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...