05 August 2013

Spring is in the Air

My favourite time of the year is almost here.  I love spring - the warmth in the air and lots of sunshine.  Very busy each weekend for the next two months helping out at our local eisteddfod.  Lot of baking, not much stitching/sewing.

Elizabeth and Matt came to visit for lunch yesterday so that was an extra-lovely Sunday.

Almost finished the first BFF BOM block - maybe finish it off at lunchtime today.


Hope to do a bit of sewing over the next couple of weeks - have some secret sewing ready to start as well as making this


for a baby shower later this month.

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Nooooooo...I am not ready for winter to finish yet Lynda :) I do like Spring but am not a fan of summer. You have a busy time coming up!

Anonymous said...

lovely work lynda and that baby donut looks like a great idea,yes we are busy with the dance comps now too,lots of work and fun.xx

Susan said...

It's a beautiful Spring-y stitchery. Good luck with the baby donut.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Its gorgeous Lynda.....I started on mine the other day

Unknown said...

I saw that baby donut at the mad quilters show on Friday. It is adorable. Have fun making it.

Leanne said...

Roll on summer is what I say. I do like that donut must investigate the pattern.

Anonymous said...

Must say I am looking forward to Spring to get into the sewing room a bit more at night.
Love the donut, so cute

marina said...

lovely stitching, I so like these patterns I may succumb soon!

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

That is such a lovely stitched piece. Have fun with your commitments.
How is that baby's item filled up, with stuffing or something else?

Happy days.
Bev.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...