18 October 2013

Label

Update:  what a duffer I am. Forgot that I'd blogged about this label a couple of weeks ago.

Gingham Girls label is finished - one colour stitcheries are great to take along to stitching group etc.  Think I started this one when I went to Melbourne in July withe Helen, Jenny and Norreen.

Will look much better when ironed.
Picked up the final big Gingham Girls block last night, after a long break, to find I have one small stitchery block to go.  Will be very happy when it's finished and I can sew all the blocks together.

Time to start thinking about Christmas sewing and stitching.

Quiet weekend coming up and, hopefully, the weather will be kind to the bushfire fighters.  Scenes of utter devestation on the news this morning.  Can't imagine how the families returning to what was their homes must be feeling.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Love these girls. Great stitching Lynda. My heart is breaking too for the people of the NSW fires and devastation. Can't turn off the TV!

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

A gorgeous label. Hope you get that one block done.

Have a lovely weekend.
Bev.

De said...

enjoy your quiet weekend!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very cute...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...