30 October 2013

Secret Sewing - Birthday Present

Now I know the Birthday Girl has opened her parcel, I can show what I made for Kylie's birthday last week - I showed as a sneak peak a couple of weeks ago.


I know Kylie loves red and Bonnie & Camille fabrics, so what to use was an easy choice.  I've been wanting to make Nancy Halvorsen's sewing basket from her "Sew Necessary" book for ages and was very happy to have Kylie for my partner this year in our online group's birthday swap and an opportunity to make the sewing basket.


10 comments:

Vicki said...

Well done, Lynda - it looks just great :)

Chookyblue...... said...

a great gift......nice and bright and cheery.....

Unknown said...

looks great, Lovely gift

Unknown said...

looks great, Lovely gift

Leanne said...

What a lovely gift Kylie is very lucky.

Teresa said...

It is absolutely gorgeous Lynda.

Anonymous said...

its gorgeous Lynda,well done on a beautiful finish,lucky Kylie.xx

marina said...

gorgeous basket! love the little pin fob too.

Susan said...

It's lovely Lynda, you chose really well.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You do make the most amazing prezzies...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...