14 February 2014

X and +

After some emails to and from Sarah, I wanted to try making an "X and +" quilt block.  Had a go at one last night and after tweaking the maths, finally worked out what size pieces I needed.


I've cut into my "Bliss" layer cake to make this quilt - caused a bit of discussion on Instagram.


I'm hanging out to buy some new fabrics so I will use up this layer cake and, hopefully, more of my Bonnie and Camille stash.

More gardening this weekend and some Scrappy Tripping Around the World (I hope).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so clever Lynda,well done.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so clever Lynda,well done.xx

marina said...

with such a pretty result it shouldn't hurt too much cutting into your treasure stash.
beautiful block.

Susan said...

Looks great, and fun to be working it out yourself.

Maria said...

How good are you ? Working out how to do the block.
Have fun gardening and sewing.

Lorraine said...

love the block and your colour choices..hope you got some gardening and sewing done this weekend....I have just been catching up on some housework that has been left while I stitch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...