06 March 2014

Numbers

Over the last few nights I've stitched the number blocks for the Spell it with Fabric alphabet quilt.


The instruction page didn't print correctly and I didn't check the arithmetic, so the number blocks have ended up a little smaller than the letter blocks - not to worry, I sorted out the difference when adding the borders.

Had a little play with the block layout this morning and I think I've worked it out - my block borders will be a little different to the original design (not shown in the layout).

 
The X's will be the pinwheel blocks.


I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt top together.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I feel so lazy! the last few nights I have gone to bed with the chooks (so to speak) not a stitch has been sewn......hopefully this weekend will see me being a little more productive!

marina said...

wow, loving those blocks and they are going to be great with the pin wheels!
go girl..

Leanne said...

Ooh I'm looking forward to seeing this finished I think it will be amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...