27 November 2014

Instagram SAL

I've joined the crowd and am making Lori Holt's Christmas quilt (#haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas on Instagram).  All the instructions are on Instagram - just search for @beelori1.  After making the blocks not in her book, I am waiting (impatiently) for my book to arrive so I can get on with the rest of these cuties.


They really are sweet and it's great using up last little pieces of favourite fabrics.

Last night I finished off the last Best Friends Forever block I will be stitching.


18 out of the 32 blocks have been stitched, 11 are going into the quilt I'm making and the other stitched blocks plus the unstitched blocks and patterns will be going to a new home soon.

Mum and I are going to see Schools Spectacular on Saturday, so that means on Sunday it's time to start decorating the house for Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Lynda i always love seeing your work,the xmas quilt looks to be so much fun,i got the book but havent had the time to stitch it up yet,lol,hope you have a lovely time with your mum Lynda and hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

marina said...

love your sew along blocks!
well done on your finished stitchery, now to put them together.
sounds like the weekend is all planned for you. Enjoy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love those blocks ...well done on BFF ...have fun xx

Maria said...

Great Christmas SAL...
your BFF stitchery is lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...