22 September 2015

12" Sampler Quilt

This quilt was stated in 2010 and made with friends in an on-line stitching group.  We each chose a 12" block to make for the quilt.  The quilt top was finished in January 2011 and I started quilting it but managed to muck up the back so put it aside until early this year when I gave it to Mum to unpick


Karen quilted it for me, then after I attached the scrappy binding, the quilt sat on the couch for 4 months until last night when I decided to stitch it down.


 

I love the  ribbon border - this design comes from Quilters' Cache, and the setting design comes from a very old Debbie Mumm book.


There are two more quilts on the couch.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Another lovely finish Lynda! Your WIPS list is diminishing day by day! Isn't it great to take something from that side of the ledger and put in on the "Finishes" list? I also have a quilt with that blue fabric in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...