09 May 2016

Star Wars "Modalove"

There were a few squares and pieces of fabric left over from the I Spy Star Wars quilt - enough to make a large Modalove block and add borders.  This is a great design that can be made into any size block from a mini-quilt to a full-size quilt depending on the size of the squares.  Sarah did the quilting on this and I stitched down the binding last night while watching tv.  Two more quilts to bind then I'll be up-to-date for a while.

 

A little bit of machine sewing yesterday afternoon - a few Starlight half hexagons. I'm going to drive myself nuts trying to have no two fabrics the same in a whole hexagon.  Think I'll have to give up on that.

Big weekend minding ChaCha for two nights - lots of fun time spent with both babies, my children and a visit with Mum.

Last week I delivered a cot quilt to a friend for her grandson due later this month.  The mother-to-be was very specific about where each fabric should be placed.  Karen quilted this one straight away for me too.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...