31 March 2017

Little Star

One of Jenni's good friends had a baby boy in February.  Jenni asked for a quilt for the precious little fellow and the quilt was finished last night.  I thought a pattern called "Little Star" (designed by Thimble Blossoms) was a great name for a little one's quilt.


Karen and I chose a "Bubbles" design for the quilting.


I always love a striped binding.


Karen also quilted "Summerville" this week.


and the binding is on to start sewing down while watching "Broadchurch" and maybe "Luther" tonight.


Backing for "Takes the Cake" arrived - so another to go to Karen soon.


Quiet weekend coming up - hope the rain stays away for a few days, especially for my friends up north.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the delicate look of the Little Star quilt. The delicate swirling pattern is perfect!

Maria said...

The Star Quilt is very sweet and the bubble quilting looks great.
Somerville is also beautiful and I'm loving that backing fabric...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...