29 May 2017

Almost No Sew Weekend

Another busy week - Mum, my girls, Robyn and I went to see a local production of "Chicago" - really enjoyed it.  A couple of the performers were outstanding.

I've ended up with a lap-sized quilt of "Fresh" blocks made from the leftover "Kumari Holiday" fabrics.  ChaCha had a sleepover at Nanna's on Friday and I finished putting these blocks together after she went to sleep.


On Saturday afternoon my nephew was married - such a lovely ceremony in a beautiful spot on the South Coast.

Mum with her No 3 Grandson, the groom.
Out again yesterday morning to see Jenni's school performing at a local music family day and then dinner with friends last night so no time for sewing - maybe tonight.  Next weekend my other little sweetheart, Gulliver, is coming for a sleepover.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice quilt...... Glad to hear the grandies are coming for sleepovers......

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda,wow i love your quilt and its lovely having a wedding in the family.
Have fun with your little Man on the weekend xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...