02 August 2017

Pompom Mania

Last year I bought a load of wool



to crochet a rug


and a scarf


for Peta for her birthday.  There was a fair bit of wool leftover so I added a couple of other balls of wool from my stash and knitted jumpers for the two little ones for next winter.

 




I think the wool is magic - there's still more leftover.

Spent yesterday with my favourite little man - we had such a great day.


No sewing over the weekend but I did cut out two cot quilts - Kaleidoscope and Dresden Plate.  Looking forward to starting these when I finish up my current sewing.  (Think it's time for a new ironing board cover.)


2 comments:

marina said...

What lovely woolly projects Lynda.
Wouldn't mind some magic wool? Lol
Lovely new projects too,

Maria said...

Such gorgeous colourful projects you crochetand knitted with that lovely wool.
Handsome young fella you were hanging out with.
Two sweet cot quilts ready to sew together there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...