13 February 2018

Low Volume Log Cabin Quilt

So happy with how this quilt turned out.  All the quilt top fabrics are from my stash.  "Low Volume" has been a trend over the last few years.  I've made a couple of quilts with low volume backgrounds but never a whole quilt till now.


Karen quilted this one too and the texture is lovely.


I love this very sweet fabric I used for the backing:  "Just Another Walk in the Woods" designed by Stacy Iest Hsu.  I have enough left to back the "Clambake" cot quilt I'm making at the moment.


5 comments:

Wendi said...

It's beautiful! I'm making a very low volume double wedding ring quilt, per my daughter's request. I hope it turns out half as beautiful as yours. :)

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the look......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Another big wow wow wow ....❤️

marina said...

sooooooo beautiful!!
very pretty backing fabric too..

Susan said...

Gorgeous Lynda! Every time I see a low volume quilt, I want make one of my own. This makes me more determined!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...