06 March 2018

Bradley Street

Last night I stitched down the binding on "Bradley Street".


This is a free pattern from the Moda Bake Shop and I'm so pleased with how it turned out.  The main fabric squares from from 2 charm packs of "Ahoy, Me Hearties" designed by Janet Clare - very stormy looking sea colours.


Karen quilted it with a design called "Ebb and Flow" which works very well with the sea theme of the fabrics.  I'm trying to use as much fabric from my stash as possible and was pleased to find I had fabrics to use for the blue flying geese as well as the binding and backing.


Border 15 is on "Medley" - it is now 42-1/2" square.  Flower blocks are next - they are fun to put together.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Bradley Street is a lovely boys quilt made in my favorite colour combo.
Great to have your border on the Medley top.

marina said...

Beautiful finish! And great progress on Medley....looking forward to seeing the next round

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...