20 March 2018

Progress

Two blocks are required for April's Bonnie & Camille Beehive - "Fireworks" in the last blog post and "Nantucket".  I've avoided making this quilt because of all of the bias edges so I thought it best to make my sampler block first


before making the block to send off to Nicola next month.


Sewed up May's blocks as well - one of each to send off and one of each for my sampler.

 
 
 

Stitched down the binding on the Hunter Star quilt last week while watching tv.


Medley border 16 flower blocks as at Friday night:


Flower blocks as at Monday night - all done!


Pinned the flower blocks into rows last night at stitching.  Borders 17 and 18 are straight strips of fabric.  Border 19 strips are sewn up too.


Hope to have the quilt top together before Easter.

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh my....fantastic projects ❤️

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...